1. What can I expect from your company?
Ethical business policy & Quality are the foundation of our company. We are promised to provide you best quality products to maintain a long term business relationship.
2. Can I have a price list?
We have no price list. We are manufacturer so we have infinite variations of style, size, handle type & printing so it is not possible for us to make a price list. Prices are available as per your requirements.
3. Which details are required for a precise quotation?
1. Material (Laminated jute, Burlap, cotton or other type)
5. Printing details with artwork file (CDR and PDF)
6. Quantity (MOQ: 5000 pcs.)
7. Full address with postal code
8. Shipping option(by sea, by air or by courier DHL/FedEx)
Please send us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with above details properly,
4. Can I develop my own designed item?
5. Can you send me some samples?
6. What are the prices of the products?
Prices depend on Fabrics type, Printing & Quantity. To get exact price of a bag, you have to submit all the specified details with artwork. We will send you a quotation within 2 hours.
7. What is your Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)?
Our minimum order quantity is 5000 to 20000 pieces (depends on bag style & material)
8. Can you give low budget item?
No, we have only premium option.
9. How can I be assured of quality?
We think promise has no value if we cannot keep it. So before shipping you can inspect your goods at your own cost to be assured of quality.
10. What is the lead time for 5000 pieces any item?
Our normal lead time is 25 to 30 days for the specified quantity (Production time). But if you have any urgency, you should inform us before placing the order.
11. What is the packing method of the bags?
Generally we pack our bags in a 5-ply corrugated carton box with a poly bag inside. If you want to pack each product in a single poly bag, you have to inform us before placing the order. Specific carton size is available on request for 20000 pieces or more bags.
12. What is natural fabric?
Natural fabric is a plant based fibre. Jute Fabrics is 100% Environment friendly since it requires minimum chemical treatment before weaving into textile whereas cotton requires a much chemical treatment.
13. Is jute 100% Biodegradable?
Yes. Jute is 100% Biodegradable and totally Eco friendly.
14. What are 13X13 FJF, 15X14 FJF, 17X17FJF & 24x24FJF jute fabrics?
This are the type of fabrics, these two numbers are the yarn count along length & width per inch.
13X13 is medium grade fabrics, 15X14 is standard grade fabrics & best type of fabrics for any kind of jute bags, 17X17 is finest grade fabrics used for making drawstring & fashion bags, 24X24 is most premium grade fabrics can be used for making fashion bags. Even you can customize it as per your requirement like 15X15 or 16X16.
15. What is juco?
Juco is a natural fabrics which is blend of jute(75%) & cotton(25%).
16. Can my logo be printed?
17. How can I send my artwork?
You should submit your artwork in the following file formats- PSD, CDR, JPEG or PDF
18. How many colours can be printed?
We can print up to 10 colours, after submitting your printing matter we can assist you by suggesting some modifications for better visibility.
19. How will you send me my consignment?
We will send you the consignment based on your choice of shipping mode. There are three options available with you.
1. By Sea
This is very cost effective method to ship the products. In this method the shipping time is approximately 4 to 6 weeks (depends on location). For FCL shipment, you can save both time & money.
2. By Air
This is a expensive option of shipping but if you have urgency, it is the best way. In this method transportation time is approximately 5 to 6 days.
3. By Courier
This is highly expensive method of shipping & better for smaller quantities because you don’t have to maintain customs process in your country. In this method (DDU), you can get your goods to your door with 5 to 6 business days.
20. What are your delivery terms?
Our delivery terms are Ex. Factory Kolkata, FOB Kolkata, C & F & CIF.
21. What is the meaning of FOB Kolkata?
FOB Kolkata price includes Bags cost, packaging, carriage up to Kolkata port & customs clearance in India, i.e. except Freight only.
22. How much variation can I expect in a bag?
Sizes may vary up to 1cm.
23. Can I expect exact colour shade?
No. Since all are natural fibres so colour fastness is not guaranteed and colour shades may vary lot to lot.
24. Can I pay the billing amount by Credit Card or Debit Card?
No. You can pay by T/T or L/C.
25. Do you use polythene to laminate the fabrics?
No. We use pure PP granules to laminate our fabrics for water resistance & durability.
26. Do you use AZO free colours?
Yes. We use AZO free colours for both dyeing and printing. Normally we use AZO free colours for printing. AZO free dyeing is available on request.
After reading this FAQ if you don't get your answer, please write us at email@example.com